Please remember that sometimes silence on an issue or situation isn’t a lack of caring or concern: it’s a form of exhausted self-care as people pull back and try to put themselves back together. Just because I don’t say something about everything…
- Jazmine DuBois: Huey, what does Eurocentrism mean?
- Huey Freeman: Eurocentrism, it's when you eliminate the african perspective and marginalize or omit people of color, their contributions, their experiences, etc... Understand?
- Jazmine DuBois: Not really...
- Huey Freeman: Do you watch "Friends"?
- Jazmine DuBois: Yes
- Huey Freeman: Then you understand.
this is so great
You don’t have to tell me you love me. You don’t have to write it down, or say it as we sigh into each other. You don’t have to scream it to the world, or spell it out in texts.
You don’t have to say I Love You.
I don’t really believe it from the mouths of men. You love me. You LOVE me. You…